[A/S] F-350 PSD

Matt,

Couldn't help but notice on your signature below that you are using an F-350
PSD to pull your 31 footer.

I have been thinking that I will buy a 31' airstream and that an F-250 PSD would
be the ideal tow for it.  Does the F350 do it better?  And how about duals in
back?  I've heard that can sometimes be a disadvantage because of the extra
width and/or harshness of the ride.

Just curious what your experience with the F-350 PSD has been!

And I know Hunter has the crew cab with full 8 foot box - anyone have experience
that the extra length is any great benefit for towing (other than for extra
storage?)

Orin Score
Airstream Wannabe someday