Re: [A/S] Tow Vehicle Choices

Jim,

I like the modern turbodiesel power plants also but when I ordered my Ford
in early '94, Ford had just introduced the Power Stroke and at that time the
only transmission available was the manual 5 speed.  I just didn't want to
wrestle with the heavy clutch springs and manual transmission.  The next one
I buy will most likely be a Ford PSD but I have bought rental property for
less money than the new truck window stickers these days.

Harvey