RE: [A/S] Generator in Trailer

I too, agree.

I have never bought anything from them, nor had any work done by them, but
have enjoyed some of the good information they have supplied.  2 months ago,
I really chuckled about the 3rd. LP line question.  After many ventured
guesses, Lori bluntly gave the right answer.  Useful, correct, information.

Also, for those that want info from some of the ORIGINAL FACTORY assembly
manuals; guess who has some?  Ya, Andy does.  Weight, balance, design....

My view from the knot hole in the fence.