[A/S] Generator in Trailer

     If that's the case, he's doing a remarkably bad job of it.  Lori
has been very straightforward about requesting people who want to
contact him to do so off list, and responses like this one just given
are purely informational, as most appear to me to be.

     The comment ending the letter above seems to me to be
insinuating something about the opinion of VAC members about Inland,
something not in evidence.  And, Lori or Andy, whatever name he
chooses is his business - lots of people use fictitious names.

- Dick
(5368)