[A/S] Re: Help! Newbie needs info on 1975/76 airstream ASAP

Based on my 66 I would guess that the $2500 pruchase price would have
to be matched to make it fully ready for camping.

Does it need tires and the bearings repacked, most likely. Did they
drain the water systen so the pipes wouldn't freeze and burst? Does
the ref. work, may not. Does the heating furnace work. There are at
least a hundred other small matters to address.
If you don't have another $2500 to put into it I would not suggest
you get it expecting to just drag it out to a camping place and move
in.
Phil Piper