[A/S] Happy Holidays everyone!

I'd first like to say we are newbies to this list and to owning an
AirStream in general.  If you'd like to see our new addition you can
check it out at http://www.devona.com/nutshell. Anyway, when we got
our 1968 Caravel the inside had been gutted because the previous owner
replaced the floor. We have all the original furnishings and
everything is in great shape.  We are currently trying to decide what
kind of floor covering to put down. Tile, linoleum, indoor/outdoor
carpeting. We haven't decided how close we want to come the the
original or if we even want to restore it to the orginal condition.
So any recommendations would be very much appreciated.

Thanks
Aveline