Re: [A/S] A/S Wheel Bolt Patterns

Lori (Inland RV),

Thanks for the information on A/S wheel/bolt patterns.  Now I can weigh
price vs. value knowing that the wheels will fit if I decide to make the
purchase.

Thanks also for the information on the A/S a/c units.  I realize that I
didn't state the question properly as I think about your answer.  My '66
apparently has a '70s or '80s vintage Dometic.  It was installed when I got
it.  I don't know how well it works but since it is installed, I assume that
the drain pan must have been included in the installation or otherwise, the
a/c unit would not have fit on the roof.

Harvey