Re: [A/S] Streamline and aluminum Avion Trailers

From what I can glean.... not all years of Airstreams were well built as the
company went through many owner changes.

The guys who started the original Avion company said they could build a
better trailer.... and apparently did during those years.  Avions are heavier
and stronger.  Since it was started Fleetwood has bought Avion... they left
it aluminum for a while, but now it's a fiberglass fifth wheel... their top
of the line.

I personally really like them.  They are beautiful inside and out and their
owners, at least the ones I've spoken to, really do love them.

Of course, I love my Airstream so that's not reallt criteria to compare.

Hunter