Re: [A/S] Re: Propane tanks OPD valves and recertification

Hi Joe:

In a never ending quest to understand the cost of updating my tanks,
please let me ask you to clarify the above a little bit.

Suppose you show up at propane place with a 30 pounder (empty) and you
opt to have the new valve installed on your old tank.

1. How much is the valve?

2. Is there a "certification fee", if so, how much?

3. Is there a minimum labor charge ,if so, how much?

4. How much to fill the tank? (Is that mandatory?)

Which items above are included in that "$20.00 recert option"?

Thanks,

GQ '67 Safari