[A/S] Bathroom retrofit

I have been reading items about renovating A/S bathrooms and thought I would
pass on changes my uncle made back in the 70's to the 1960 Tradewind I now
own. He did not like the small size of the black water tank, not having a
grey water tank and he said having the outlet on the curb side was
inconvenient in parks. He first took out the black watertank and made a new
bigger one out of fiberglass (as I remember). For the grey water he found a
newer type  plastic tank (about 20-25 gallon) and installed it in the bottom
part of the closet which was at the rear on the street side. The two sinks
are plumbed into it. He then put a small vented "Cat" catalytic heater
beside it pointing into the bathroom. On the outside he dropped the sewer
lines down just outside of the streetside curb frame rail at the rear. He
then put an elbow and dump valve on each line and connected them to a common
tee with the output comming out just under the trailer. He then bent aa
aluminum cover to cover up the valves and the tee. It does not stick down
any farther than the frame rail and made for a neat package. most people
that have seen it think it was factory. Having the sewer outlet with the
dump valves on either side make it easy to use and dump. The only drawback
is that the shower is too high to drain into the grey tank, so he put a
water hose connection for it just forward of the new dump valves. Since I
have had it we have used the system many times and it works very well.  Phil