[A/S] Re: Sway control options

 Chris:

     The post I sent from Reese is exactly what, and only what, they
sent me.  I'm not on the "Reese-speak Interpretation Committee." ;-).
     I wonder if your trailer needs a sway control if it only weighs
in at 2100 lb, loaded up for travel.  My rather large Starcraft camper
weighed in at about 1800 lb; I believe that the owner's manual
explicitly said *not* to use weight distribution hitches nor sway
controls, as the trailer wasn't heavy enough for them.  Of course, my
memory is not what it used to be (and never was).

- Dick
(5368)