[A/S] Re: Propane tanks OPD valves and recertification

     No, I don't think so.  The new fittings I've seen have both the
outside and the inside threads.  Then, if you keep the old pigtails,
with the inside LH threads on the tank, you'd still need a wrench.  If
you replace the pigtails with the ones that use the newer RH outside
threads, then I guess you might be able to do without the wrench - I
don't know about that.  They are supposed to be "quick connect"
threads, whatever that may mean.

- Dick
(5368)