Re: [A/S] Re: TV cable 90 Excella 29

John,

Exactly !

Gee, I worked so hard to try to confuse you too!  You've outsmarted me!

I recall a conversation a year+ ago where Hunter had an issue with this.
So, someone else discovered it-not me!

I tested it out for myself and found it was so.

Incidentally, I coil up (coax) a 50 footer and a 25 footer inside my
refrigerator compartment and have a connector/coupling attached to a short
15-20 footer which is snaked through the trailer, under the rug by the
dinette, through the seat compartment and up behind the TV.  So it stays in
place all the time.

I have a tripod that I put the dish on and just connect up either the 50 or
the 25 and then make the connection at the coupling and its done!  Most of
the time I can do this in about 10-20 minutes, but sometimes it won't work
at all because of the trees and other obstructions.

I know Hunter has a nice rig on the roof (self aiming and pointing), of her
trailer and I have a friend with one too, but here in New England, I think
the tripod works best. There's just too many trees! (IMO).

Rich Walbridge
mailto:richwalbridge@airstream.net
mailto:wbcci@gis.net
WBCCI#3371