[A/S] Re: eXitsource

Yes, I know the one in N.D.  It has to be the one in Fargo.  There is
one on the extreme western border of N.D. that is larger, but older.
When we were there in July they were setting the plans to build the
R.V. center so it will soon be upgraded.  Also stopped at the one in
Cairo Illinois.  Don't stop there.  It is terible to get into and out
of and the help is all high school drop-outs.  They have security on
the pumps that requires them to aurhorize the pump to get fuel.  They
never got it done and I finally left with no fue.  Very MAD I might
add.  You are quite right that out east they are much more modern, but
it seems that they are going to modernize the older ones as well.  All
in all they do a nice job and their buffet is usually very good and
not at all expensive.

Coop