[A/S] Airstream Lite

More info:

The saw the unit in late '94 or early '95.  It was not new, maybe 5+ years
old.  Like George said, possibly an '82 model.  It was at least a 25'.  I
remember the interior height being somewhat shorter, but not enough to
really matter.  I am 5'10''.   The most noticeable difference was in the
walkway.  It was considerably narrower, and the counter tops were a little
shy, too.  I didn't know that it was a 'lite' model until we were inside.
The owner of the dealership asked me if I noticed any difference.  I did,
but didn't know why.  After she explained it to me, it made more sense.  I
believe that she said that Airstream had quit making them because they
didn't go over too well.  After going outside, and seeing it parked next to
a standard mid '70's unit, I could visually see a height difference, but it
was more pronounced at the ground height.  It sat a little lower to the
ground.  Maybe Roy in LCNM could call up Mike, and get the real meal deal,
for us.  And maybe for some people, if pulling with the smaller vehicles is
becoming a thing, then maybe Airstream had hit upon a great idea, just
before it's time, and they will become the coveted, hard to find, item.
(Why does that sound familiar?)

Always looking to use something for what it wasn't intended.