Re: [A/S] New Truck Opinions solicited

Stan,
 The cab preference is a very personal thing. We have a standard cab, with
8' bed, and it suits our needs well. There's just the two of us, no pets
travelling along, and we want to haul "stuff" in the back. Up to and
including a golf cart or antique engines. An extended cab with standard bed
gets to be kinda 'long' and takes more space to turn 'er around. I'm
constantly surprised by just how short this Dodge will turn, but my point of
reference was my old Jeep 4WD, with the old-style axles. It took quite a bit
of acreage to make a circle!

I have to take some pictures of how we've equipped this Dodge: a cab-high
aluminum cap with side-opening doors. Shelves on both sides to hold boxes
that can be accessed from the sides w/o having to crawl inside. As it is at
the moment, we have all kinds of room left over, and that's with the trailer
spare tire, tools, blue bomber, and 25-gallon water tank in the back.

<<Jim>>