Re: [A/S] New Truck Opinions solicited

We bought the Ford F250 PSD extended cab also, it will haul just about
anything you can hook up to it and do it in fine style. We have three
trailers (two Airstreams, '61 16foot and a '72 31foot and a Jayco '96 32
foot) and two Goldwing motorcycles. We load a Wing in the back of the truck
and haul which ever trailer suits our trip. The only time I wish we had the
crew cab is when it is time to try and get Risky (Our Greyhound) in the
little back seat:>)

Stan and Donna Mayhew