Re: [A/S] New Truck Opinions solicited

Hunter:
I am awful glad that you posted this! I got interested in doing something
like this in our truck and went out to measure and eyeball the
situation.......Wow!! I just found a treasure that we never knew we had!! It
seems that the rear seat bottom just flips over and the rear seat back just
folds down and makes a SOLID perfect platform with perfect height for our
big boy and is high enough for our little girl to still see out. OK that job
is done..... What's next? Thanks for the inspiration to get off the duff and
go look!
Stan and Donna
and the dogs say eight paws up!!