Re: [A/S] Re: Courtesy Parking

As the thrilled owner of a 25 foot unit I have to agree....  I think mine has
the perfect layout.... if you like climbing across a double bed against the
wall.  I make the dogs sleep on the inside.  (c:

I bought mine sight unseen from an ad in the Trader.  I didn't actually go to
get it for 10 days... when I got there they had had over 30 calls on it and
had 5 (FIVE!!!) checks backing up my deposit in case my deal fell through.

25' trailers are perfect, lots of room and they can get into all the National
Parks and your friend's driveways.....

You can see my layout at: http://members.aol.com/airstm2268/excella.htm

Hunter