[A/S] What should I offer?

                  Hi List Friends-  I am asking for input on what to
offer on
a 64 Bambi II that I am looking at, and considering a "negotiation".
 I already have a 64 Safari , which stays stationary in the mountains,
but feel the need for another for travels with the wife & cat.  - What
am I- crazy?
Presently , this Bambi is sitting in what is a "Junkyard", and has not
been in use for a long time. Last plates- '96, maybe longer?  Owner
seems to know very little about it. Has other A/S's on the lot, so maybe

he DOES know something?
    Anyway, it is very much original inside, and very dusty,etc,. but
beat up. No doors on galley lower cabinets. Several windows are missing,

replaced with screwed on plexiglas. Others not functional.  It has no
propane tanks, and rotten tires, and the power cord is rotten, too.
Outer skin looks fairly unmarred, but well oxidized. There is one 10-12
inch dent , about 3 inches deep in rear upper left corner, near window.
Also water heater cover( Bowen) is missing lower part. No Awning,  a
brass doorknob, refrig vent crumbling.
Appliances- I have no info as to anything working, but would assume NOT,

as there is visible rust on them, and general condition of trailer.
There is 3 burner range, with frig underneath, Water Heater, furnace in
bathroom. Water tank & pump below bed on side,and partially disassembled

uni-volt, there too. Looks like a replacement unit is sitting on the
kitchen counter.
Would appreciate any advice on what to offer- I am thinking $500 would
be a good place to start, with a top end of $1000. Could be it's worth
even less.
By the way- one of the other tailers on this lot is a vey much original
Bowlus-Aero, I do not know what year, but Serial number is 12A1011.  No
bath, but one bed in the back. It is surprisingly wide!
Thanks for any input,  off list if you want,  potterjrp@home.com
Jere Potter 1877
"64 Safari