Re: [A/S] Triad-Utrad converter/charger

Bless you bill. We have been having beacoup problems with our 12Volt system.
My friend who is more knowledgeable than I swears it is in the Univolt.
We replaced the 12v fuse panel with a circuit breaker box and every once
in a while the little pin on the side of the input cb will pop and I have
nothing.
I push it in and everything comes on and it operates until it takes anotion
that it wants to pop. Can the univolt be causing that? I am going to check
out what
you told me. Thanks again.
bob