Re: [A/S] New file uploaded to AirstreamList

Group,

Tom Patterson kindly uploaded the picture of our Bambi dinette/couch
alteration to the egroups files.

Also, I had sent the five pictures to Alan (SOPHOCLES....) and he posted them
to a page on his website.

http://community-2.webtv.net/SOPHOCLES2000/NormasBambi/

The files I sent him open quite large and if anyone has problems accessing or

I'm catching an Amtrak train at 7:35 am tomorrow for Fullerton (So. Calif0.

-Norma
(I'm still stuffed w/Thanksgiving dinner).