[A/S] Furnance and pole barns

Saw a lot of posts talking about putting an Airstream inside a pole barn or
similar structure - sounds like a good idea for protection against the
elements and preservation of the unit - one question - how would you vent the
furnace?  Thinking of doing the pole barn, insulating the pole barn, put in a
couple of wall mounted propane heaters and pipe the propane directly to the
trailer instead of using the portable tanks, (will have ability to switch to
tanks to go on the road).  Question is venting the furnace - just regular
stove pipe? Need additional blower to suck fumes out? or am I being over
paranoid?  Thoughts crossed my mind this weekend with first cold weather
outing - wish the dang manual had said the manual open valve for the furnace
was located outside under the trailer - had a heck of time to find it.
Thanks