[A/S] Mice

My theory on mice.....

If a mouse gets in your trailer and you don't "dispose" of it, they
go tell all of their mice friends about this really neat, new place
they found and all of a sudden you have mice coming out of your ears.

Out west here, hantavirus is a big problem so we don't mess with
trying to keep them around.  Just because you live in another part of
the country does not mean you can't get it.

I use an ultrasonic pest control to keep them out of the trailer
(along with posion, traps and bounce in drawers just in case).

Ken J
5358
59 Traveler