[A/S] Re: Hunter's Ramblings

... the stoves I like are a
fortune... my
> favorite was a Heartland which came in at $4,000.00  Yes... four
thousand!!!

You have expensive tastes, don't you?

> Yikes.  As I was cooking on my little trailer stove that night I
realized I
> really like this little stove.  I wonder if anyone has ever put an
RV stove
> in a house..... what the heck, they don't take up a lot of space and
propane
> is propane.

Why not?  The little stove in your trailer was hauled inside through
the door.  You'd have to have someone build the cabinetry.  Go for it.

[snip]
> It's so windy the trailer is rocking...... reminds me of that night
last
> spring in Oklahoma when I thought I would fall out of bed when a
tornado was
> not too far away.... my roof mount satellite is even freezing every
once and
> a while because of the wind.

Reminds me of a time in Ponca City, OK, when we were in a tiny
microwave cabin next to a tall tower. It was pouring down rain and the
wind was so strong, we were afraid the tower would fall on us, or that
the station wagon (full of our equipment) would blow over - it was
really rocking.  I was afraid of a tornado, so I tuned in the little
am radio there to find out what was happening.  There was a tornado
warning, sure enough, but the broadcast was coming from the local
baseball field, where a sellout crowd was waiting to see if the game
would be called!  Talk about blase attitudes in the tornado belt!

> I keep thinking, why am I buying a house?... I should be on my way
to Florida.

Because you wanted to.  You can still go to FL, if the election ever
becomes final.

- Dick
(5368)