Re: [A/S] 1969 Globe Trotter :(

Hi Rachel768:

I just looked at your pictures.  The unit is not a '69.  It is either a
'67 or '66.  It is unlikely that it is a '68.  The '66 thru '68 are very
similar.  One of the differences is that the '68 had a different cabinet
structure in the front.  The other cabinets over the sink and settee are
like my '67.

> We were surprised to find a rear lavy as again we'd seen pics from other
> Globetrotters ('68) and wondered if this was maybe an early Beatrice model.

Again, the rear bath is like the '66 thru '68 series (and mine).

> .... but all that was moot as we are no match for the restore
> project this poor old gal so desperately needs. We were both bummed out for
> the rest of the day. Man's inhumanity to machine!

Sure not worth anything like $5K.  Nuisance offer of $1K?

GQ '67 Safari