RE: [A/S] Dodge to pull 31ft Sovereign

Dave, what motor do you have in the Dodge. I pull a trailer with the
Cummins, absolutely no problem. You need to know the motor and the model of
the transmission before your question can be answered. I am not sure why
there is a difference in the two documents, but I expect that the difference
is in the GCWR and the towing weight. if you subtract the truck's weight
from the 13450, I think that you will get the 9450, or close to it. The
dodge also rates the automatic with a higher towing capacity than the
standard because of user abuse of the clutch.
george