[A/S] Airstream article

Hello Mr. Searleman,
Read you article with interest as the web site was sent to the Airstream
list.com web site.

I was amazed that you used the word "infamous" in the first paragraph of your
article when describing the Airstream Clipper.  The word "infamous" refers to
having an extremely bad reputation, public reproach, or strong condemnation
as the result of a shameful, criminal or outrageous act.  I don't think you
meant to describe the Airstream in that manner.

Sincerely,

Christopher Cavanaugh
WBCCI #4002