RE: [A/S] Equalizing Hitches

Bill, my local guy also said, "What do you want one of those for, your truck
will handle it just fine!" I stuck to my guns and I'm glad I did. The truck
rides much better and the front end is back down the inch or so to where it
belongs. No, I did not have any handling problems, but then again I had not
been in an emergency situation either. An emergency situation is NOT the
time to find out that you need something you don't have, especially when
your life (or someone else's) is on the line.

Scott Scheuermann
1960 Overlander
1993 F250