Re: [A/S] Axle for Flying Cloud (brakes)

The axle on my '56, 16" Bubble was changed out for a straight axle and it
raised the trailer about 5 inches which was just perfect for matching the
hitch which I use for my '78 Argosy also.  It permitted me to use new
wheels and  ST225 tires and eliminated the tightness of tires in wheel
well. Another reason the previous owner had for making the change was to
get new electric brakes.  They continued to use the old springs  as they
bolted on the axle with U clamps thus could use them and existing
connecting points.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC