Re: [A/S] Changes

Hunter - your trip may be over, but we can't give you
up!  How about posting before, during, and after
pictures of the new property so that we can all
continue the adventure with you.  Off the A/S list of
course, but just tell us where to look, and we'll all
continue the journey with you.  It is hard to believe
that a whole year has gone by since you started out.
There just is no way to describe how much I enjoyed
all the posts of your travels.  Brought back a lot of
memories and has made me really want to get out there
on those roads myself.  Thanks and a big hug.  Carol

=====
. . .from sunny California!