[A/S] Changes

Hi Gang,

I know, I know... I've been very quiet.  I'm fine.  I stayed in Knoxville for
about 5 days, then came up here to Cincinnati to visit friends.

Before I got to Knoxville  I found a little log cabin on the internet.  My
friend's realtor took me to see it.  The property backs up to I-40. )c:  The
cabin itself is exactly what I would build.  I mean it's perfect.  1700 sq
feet, a full basement with garage. Open floorplan, 2 bedrooms with a loft.  A
sunroom and decks and porches around 3 sides. <sigh>  It's also square logs,
which is the kind I like.  I sold my big log house when this adventure began,
and this is a mini version of it.  I decided against it because of the
highway... but went back the next day and I bonded with the house.... I made
an offer, we negotiated over the weekend finally agreeing on a price today.
YEA!!!  I bought it. I'm beyond ecstatic.

It's on 4 acres in a lovely area.  Nice neighbors and well kept houses all on
2 acres or more.  A landscaper lives across the street.... imagine my delight
to see an Airstream parked behind his garage.  It's on a dead end street so
no traffic (Except I-40) It's funny, I forgot about I-40 after the first
visit.  You can't hear it in the house and you get used to it outside.  It
also has an unattached garage which will be a perfect barn for my horses.

There's plenty of parking for my Airstream and visitors (c:

I'm not giving up traveling, but I feel like I have seen what I wanted to see
so now my summer and winter travels will be much more relaxed.

I am looking forward to turning the cabin into my little nest.  I need to
restain, rechink, rip out the w/w carpet and install wood floors, tear out
the kitchen...... fence, make stalls.  Get my stuff out of storage and cram
it all in. (c:

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to this new adventure.  I'll
never give up traveling in the trailer.... this past year was the most fun
thing I have ever done... I will always cherish the memories.  This is just
the next chapter..... who knows for how long.... I know I will end up living
in the trailer again soon, even if it's off and on for a while.

The house is a Stonemill Log Homes kit...... You can see it and the floorplan
on the net...
http://www.stonemill.com/new/NewFiles/Berkshire.html

Hunter, on cloud nine