[A/S] Airstream?

I was down at Conibear's Rv just outside of Lakeland this week looking for
impossible to find parts for the 61 Bambi, and the owner, Donnie let me
scrounge around the place looking in all the forgotten little cubbyholes
that form in an old business. Well I did find some of the impossible(BIG
SMILE) to find parts.......A new twist lock for the door, Airstream Blue
tape for the skirt and a few new running lights for the front top. While I
was out back I looked at what looks to be an OLD Airstream......Real bad
shape flooring gone mostly, one window missing etc. But what struck me is
that I don't know what it is. It is aluminum, about the size of a
Globetrotter but the front is angled in kind of boat shaped.
He was gone somewhere when I came back inside so I didn't get to ask him
what it is.......Any ideas? I will go back out there next week and get some
pictures of it, and post them........It sure would make a dandy winter
project down here in Geezerville :>)
Stan Mayhew
61 Bambi
72 Sov