Re: [A/S] Younger Members

Speaking of scouting :).  We just had a BIG bash here in Connecticut - the
entire council was invited, and something on the order of 7,000 Scouters
showed to spend the weekend.  They allowed family camping, so the wife and
daughter came down with teh Argosy...everybody had fun :).  Somehow, though,
I had neglected to mention to the wife that 'family camping' is really just
another way of saying 'camping with teh Cub Scouts' :).  It was a trifle
loud over on that side of the fence...

:)  We camp in all sortsa ways, eh?

Rob