[A/S] Just bought a Bambi

My Wife and I were at an auction in the country yesterday and they
had a 1962 Bambi for sale.  I looked it all over and decided to bid on
it.
 I got it!

I checked the floor for softness and it is rock solid.  There are no
dents, but some clear coat is gone.  The carpet looks original as do
the cushions.  I believe the curtains have been replaced.  The canopy
is there and appears to have never been used.  Couldn't check the
appliances as it was indoors and I couldn't light things off.  They
all look clean and well kept.  The table is there stored in the
closet as are the leveling stands and all the other gear.  It has new
tires as well as a spare, two propane tanks, (the big ones).  There
is a small step to set in front of the door.  The curtains for the
closet and shower look original and are in nice shape.

We already own a 345 turbo-diesel and I think my wife wonders what
the heck I am doing.  Well, It looked so cute and I thought I would
fix it up over the Winter and then who knows.  I might sell it or just
play with it.  No one else there had any idea what it was, but they
were all curious and amazed.  Some told me that when it was built,
they did not have indoor bathrooms and this trailer did.

I would appreciate any advice that is offered.  I don't know what the
curtains should look like and my Wife is now getting into this and
would like to make new ones to match the originals.  Any pictures
would help.

cooper@unique-software.com

Jim Cooper