RE: [A/S] keep old A/C or Replace

Those Armstrong A/C units were good. They just keep on working. If yours
still blows cold air just look into fixing the problem instead of replacing
the whole thing 'just in case'. I got rid of my Armstrong about 3 years ago
(it was installed in 1974). Mine did not put out cold air anymore and I
could not find anyone locally to rebuild it. The only advantage to the new
unit is that it doesn't use as much electricity. I doubt very much that it
will give the many years of trouble free service that the Armstrong did.

Scott