RE: [A/S] The nitty gritty

Stan,
I have not heard of someone being able to replace an old pressure tank with
a new pressure tank. I think you will either have to have one custom made,
or you will need to switch to a non pressurized tank and a modern water
pump.

On the other end of things...I think that you will need to find/make an
adapter for the old fitting to a modern one. Otherwise you will need to take
the old one off and install a new one. They are totally different sizes I
believe.

Scott