Re: [A/S] Ford? or Chevy

I have owned both & worked for companies that have had Ford & Chevy fleets,
I personally prefer Fords & it seems to me we have always had more
maintenace with Chevys , but I would be willing to bet somene would say just
the opposite. I do know I have seen a lot of people wtite about their
Suburbans. I would check out the repair records at Consumers Union, I don't
have much faith in their drive reports, but their repair records seem to
corespond with the real world. James