[A/S] SmarTire Monitoring System

     I had the SmarTire Monitoring System installed in my trailer tires, and
am certain that this will add considerably to the operating safety, not to
mention helping to avoid possible trailer damage.
     I have not had too much opportunity to check out the system yet, but it
is worthy of note that in the brief journey from the installation at
Discount Tire over to the trailer storage lot (about 5 miles), the system
reported one tire to be 10 lbs. overinflated, while another was about 5 lbs.
underinflated.  Sure enough, when I arrived at the lot, I checked the
pressures, and the system was reporting accurately.
     Maybe Discount Tire did this so that I could check the system out ?

-Tom

Mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com/