Re: [A/S] The nitty gritty

> Stan,
>  You need a Thetford -> Vanterra adaptor. Any decent camping supply store
> carries them.

**Thanks

> I can imagine your having trouble locating a 57 foot long tank, and I'd
bet
> it'd be even more trouble to fit it into the Bambi. Whaddya do, fold it
upon
> itself? <<grin>>

**Actually it was 67 feet long but had to trim off 10 foot and coil it!:>)
Either that or a typo (SEG)

> Seriously, I'd strongly consider getting a plastic tank and going to a
> modern demand-type water system. You could probably fit a larger capacity
> tank in the same space as that round one.

 **A plastic tank would be just the thing.......that is what I am looking
for. I am rather new to the rebuild a trailer thing, and do not know the
sources for the required parts. Do you know a good url for "Tanks-R-us"