Re: [A/S] The nitty gritty

Stan,
 You need a Thetford -> Vanterra adaptor. Any decent camping supply store
carries them.

I can imagine your having trouble locating a 57 foot long tank, and I'd bet
it'd be even more trouble to fit it into the Bambi. Whaddya do, fold it upon
itself? <<grin>>

Seriously, I'd strongly consider getting a plastic tank and going to a
modern demand-type water system. You could probably fit a larger capacity
tank in the same space as that round one.

 If you're set on keeping it original, a welding or sheetmetal shop should
be able to fabricate one from Stainless Steel.

                                                                 <<Jim>>