[A/S] 65 Overlander Underbelly...continued

Well, the belly skin is down and 'rolled' under the trailer.  I may
not have to cut at all!  The metal pan under the black water tank is
completely rotten.  I need to remove that and make sure I identify the
leaks before replacing and closing up.  What is the purpose of that
pan?  It doesn't seem to be holding the black water tank in place.  I
have not removed it yet, but will this afternoon.  Need to replace the
"Y" attached to the black tank drain valve on the drain side, it has
been cracked and replaced so many times.  Will probably use a
'standard' connection if possible instead of the Thetford.
One good thing...the frame is still in great shape and painted under
most of the coach...just need to fix that back end.  Strange thing, on
the street side a galvanized metal pipe has been inserted through the
frame from the black tank foreward.  Can't see how far it goes.  Don't
know the purpose of this...the frame is in excellent shape on that
side.  Thanks for everyone's help and advice.
Tuna, I will probably go with the riv-nut tool you suggested.  Thanks.
Joe