Re: [A/S] Re: 65 Overlander Underbelly Suprises

Campbell-Hausfield has introduced a new line of compressors, so there are
some outstanding deals on the discontinued models at some of the large
home-centers. I picked up a 5hp/26gal. number at Home Despot for about half
the price of the newer model.

Enco tools of Fernley, NV  ( http://www.encotools.com/ ) has the pneumatic
tools you'll need, very reasonably priced...

I'm still 'gutting' the Clipper. I've lost all my 'Before' pictures due to
an email-vectored virus, but will take some more at this stage, before the
shell comes off.

I'm planning to run all the plumbing/wiring in channels under the floor,
accessible through panels inside the trailer. The Riv-nut/Thread-sert rivet
systems look indispensible for belly-pan replacement though - available at
http://www.jcwhitney.com , keyword search: 'rivets'.

Tuna
'49 Clipper
wbcci#8862, VAC