[A/S] The Adventure Continues

Hi Gang,

Thanks to Rick and Ed for suggestions on where to stay in Tennessee.....

I went house hunting today.  I did see a little log cabin that was perfect...
except the property backs up to I-40  )c:  While I was with the realtor I
kept thinking this isn't right.  I felt like I was getting married and
realized I didn't love the guy.

The upshot it, I'm not ready to quit fulltiming.  I don't want the hassle of
a house.. I just want to be in my little cute trailer.  My stuff will have to
stay in storage and my horses.... well, I have to figure something
out...maybe a retirement home.

Now that I've seen what I wanted to in the big out west trip.... I can settle
down a bit instead of moving every few days.  I will be spending the winter
in Florida ... I think.

So...the adventure continues (c:

Hunter