RE: [A/S] wiring

First a question. Do you have a univolt in the trailer? I do not know when
they started putting these in. If you don't know the answer, look at the
interior light fixtures. Do they contain 2 bulbs? If so do they look like
normal household bulbs? If so take a closer look, is one bulb labled 120V
and the other 12V? If this is the case you do not have a univolt and you
have two seperate wiring systems. All the plugs will be 120V along with half
of the interior lights. Vent fans will be 120V unless you have a switch
alowing you to opt to use 12V. All exterior running/brake lights will be
12V, and only active when plugged into the tow vehicle. The 120V system is
protected by a breaker box located somewhere near where you plug the trailer
in, probably in a closet. The 12V system is protected by fuses, probably
somewhere near the battery. At least this is how my 1960 Overlander is
wired.

Scott