[A/S] Airstream or SOB

Carol - easy answer.
1 - Buy the Airstream you want and
2 - Get it serviced by the reputable dealer.

True, you may end up paying extra for good service from a reputable dealer who is close by. Count
your blessings. Good servicemen are generally quick learners, especially if you let them know you
value their skill and craftsmanship. Plus, you have access to knowledge and sources that any good
serviceman would respect and use - if you offered it tactfully.

Are there problems with this logic? Maybe, but remember, there is not an RV made that's perfect. No
matter what you buy, you'll find things that need solving, repairing and improving, so go with the
Airstream you really want and deal with the other things as they arise.

There's no need to "settle" for less than what you want. Good Enough Isn't. Life is short and is for
living fully and enthusiastically while achieving your wants and dreams (so says me).

It's your call. I'm just an interested bystander.

Terry
'77 31' Excella 500

PS - Today (10/24/00 Tuesday), we stopped at the Escapees Park in Casa Grande, AZ and received our
legendary SKP hugs welcoming us back. It feels like coming home whenever we visit any SKP park. The
upbeat caring attitude and attention to detail toward the needs of RVers continues to be many cuts
above what we usually experience at non-Escapees Parks. In addition to friendliness by everyone, one
specific detail is the separate building for email access. The resident SKPs at Casa Grande built a
very large, enclosed phone booth type structure with modem plug, table, comfortable chair, lights
and phone directories from around the country. All the Escapees Parks offer internet access at no
additional charge, unlike many campgrounds. There's more (including a boondocking option).