[A/S] new question...

Thanks for all the help with how to put the step down on our 63
Globetrotter.  We have not had a chance to try it yet - as the trailer is
stored in my son's backyard as we do not have the space at our house.

Now - one more question...  I noticed that inside, on the ceiling area -
there are two brackets that do not seem to serve a purpose.  They look to be
over the edge of the couch at both ends.  Could this have held a curtain to
close off one of the bed areas at night?  Our unit has a couch/bed across
the front and the street side.

Thanks, Mary
1963 Globetrotter