Re: [A/S] Built in Speakers and TV tie down

1. Make a 1/4 thick plywood square the same size as the base of the TV and
make cutouts exactly where the TV feet are to allow them to sit down in and
"lock" into the cutouts.

2. Paint the edges of this square black with some cheapie spray paint from
Walmart

3. Screw this square to the TV shelf. Use at least 3 screws.

4. Place the TV onto this shelf, and let the legs "lock" in the holes.

5. Make a wood block about 1/8 or 1/4 thicker than the distance from the
top of the TV to the cabinet above, paint it black also, then wedge it
between the TV and the cabinet.

Worked for me. TV never moves, and has been riding there for thousands of
miles. Always ready to view without schlepping.

Similar setup for my bedroom TV, which has no cabinet above. With it I use
2 bungee cords to hold it down in the base.

Jerry W4UK