Re: [A/S] Oasis RV

Let me just second Terry's glowing reference for Oasis RV.
 Oasis is listed in my WBCCI handbook, and I called them to look for parts too.
Terry didn't mention anyone's name, but I talked with "Cliff." I'm not sure
of his title there, but let me tell you folks...he was more help than most!
 Not only did he have most of what I asked for, he researched the part numbers
that he didn't.  We spent a long time on the phone together!  Then..when he
couldn't find a part, he gave me the number of a competing dealer who might
have it!!

It doesn't get any better than Oasis!

BTW...
...camping.
I belong to another "list," a Blugrass music "list."  We have the same problem
there.  It's "What is Bluegrass anyway," or, WIBA?  Seems it is never answered.

So..I think we have the same rhetorical question here..don't we?  What is camping..anyway?
 WICA?

Nick   satified customer.