Re: [A/S] 78 Excella

As you all know my trailer was reskinned last week on one side.... at the
same time an older Airstream, early 70s I would guess, was there. I commented
on how many rivets it has and how few mine has.

The skinner told me that mine isn't really riveted to the mini beams... it's
glued!  There are a few rivets of course, but I have had a strong smell of
glue in here for days..... As I understand it, at least for the new
trailers... glue is what holds them together.

Hunter